First created in the 60s for rodeo riders and ranch hands, the 124MJ Jacket by Wrangler channels vintage appeal with its contrast brown stitching and bronze-toned hardware.
The model is wearing a size medium jacket. He is 185.4cm (6’1”) tall with a 94.0cm (37”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: 68cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Rigid cotton denim; unlined; non-stretch
- Medium blue wash; subtle fading with natural high and low dimension; tobacco brown stitching
- Regular collar
- Bronze-toned logo hardware
- Twin patch pockets to chest
- Angled hand pockets
- Buttoned cuffs; long sleeves
- Wrangler brand patch to chest
- Part of Wrangler's Global Icons collection